Cognitive Behavior Therapy can help with life’s challenges no matter what kind of problem you are facing. You shouldn’t have to go it alone. Talking to a professional can save you time, frustration and money. At Behavioral Sciences of Alabama, our top-notch therapists are expertly trained, skilled and experienced in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT). Using CBT and other evidence-based treatment methods, our counselors will work with you to develop step-by-step strategies to help you learn new skills, overcome challenges and accomplish your goals. Using cognitive behavioral strategies, we can help you:
- Identify and challenge old patterns of thinking,
- Develop healthy perspectives, and
- Respond to life’s challenges with productive behaviors
Our professionals have a strong reputation for compassionate care and effective results. Together, we bring over 100 years’ combined experience and a multidisciplinary team approach to your care and treatment.
Working with adults, teens, and children, we are experts in finding solutions for:
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD, ADD)
- Phobias and fears
- Marriage and family problems
- Grief and loss from death of loved ones and divorce
- Trauma/sexual abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Memory and learning problems
- Sleep problems and insomnia
We serve the communities of Huntsville (southeast Huntsville, near Parkway Place Mall) and Madison in Madison County, AL; Decatur and Athens in Limestone County, AL; Scottsboro, AL in Jackson County; and, Guntersville, AL in Marshall County.
Behavioral Sciences of Alabama is your solution for anxiety, depression, ADHD, and life’s many other problems. Come and visit us in Huntsville, AL. Call 256.883.3231 or fill out our online Request an Appointmentform to schedule your consultation with us.