Solving life’s many problems compassionately and comfortably, one person at a time
Help for life’s challenges
No matter what kind of life problem you are dealing with, you shouldn’t have to face it alone. Talking to a professional can actually save you time, frustration and money.
The professionals you need are nearby at Behavioral Sciences of Alabama. Our top-notch therapists are expertly trained, skilled and experienced, and they have a strong reputation for compassionate care and effective results. Together, we bring over 100 years’ combined experience and a multidisciplinary approach to your care and treatment.
We are experts in treatment of ADHD, anxiety disorders, cognitive working memory problems, depression, marriage/family counseling, family addiction issues and divorce recovery, to name just a few. And we use only evidence-based treatment protocols and relapse prevention programs to ensure your long-term health.
We provide specialzed care for many mental and behavioral conditions, including:
• Attention deficit disorder in adults • Attention deficit disorder in children • OCD in children
• Learning disabilities in children • Teenage depression • Memory problems
We serve the communities of Huntsville (near Parkway Place Mall) and Madison in Madison County, AL; Decatur and Athens in Limestone County, AL; and Guntersville, AL. The services we provide include:
• ADD treatment • Adult ADHD treatment • ADHD treatment for children • Attention deficit disorder testing
• Obsessive compulsive disorder treatment • Counseling for children • Marriage and family counseling
• Anxiety counseling • Substance abuse counselors • Panic disorder treatment • Phobias treatment
• Post-traumatic stress disorder treatment • Treatment for insomnia
Behavioral Sciences of Alabama is your solution for ADHD, anxiety and life’s many problems. Come and visit us in Huntsville, AL. Call 256.883.3231 or fill out our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation with us.