Recovery from substance abuse or dependence provides complex challenges. Here are some of the ways our susbstance abuse counselors can help:
- Recovery from substance abuse begins with an in-depth assessment. Call us for help with an assessment.
- If you have a loved one who may need treatment and you struggle with getting them motivated to seek help, call us for a consultation.
- Once a person is drug- or alcohol-free, the next steps toward relapse prevention are just as important. Let us help with relapse prevention.
- If you are in treatment or in recovery and need additional support with depression, anxiety, or other co-occurring disorders, please give us a call.
- Families need support. Call us for family support programs and marriage and family counseling.
Break free from your addiction woes with our substance abuse counselors. Come to Behavioral Sciences of Alabama in Huntsville, AL (southeast Huntsville, near Parkway Place Mall). Call 256.883.3231 or fill out our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation with us. Patients also come to us from Guntersville, Athens, Madison, and Decatur, AL.